Donate to AXP Zeta Phi
Thank you for your interest in donating to the Chapter. As you can imagine, maintaining and running a house in a safe, efficient and attractive condition is an expensive endeavor. While we strive to collect housing income from undergrad members to meet monthly operating expenses, and do so at a competitive cost as compared to other housing options (on campus housing and off campus apartments), the need for large capital improvement projects to keep the house up to date, energy efficient and up to code requires significant investment. We rely on the generosity of our alumni to provide funds to ensure that the house stays up to date and in a state that attracts new members to the house.
- New doors with metal door jambs
- Bedroom renovations including new heavy duty flooring
- Higher efficiency heating system for the second floor
- Group donation for room naming rights — If your graduating year or pledge class would like to get together (possibly with other years) to sponsor a room, please let us know and we can arrange a group donation along with a plaque to honor your group.
- One-time donation — We appreciate your one-time gift to help meet our fundraising goal. Please use the button below to donate via PayPal (credit cards are accepted). Fill out the amount you wish to donate (click the donation amount and type in the amount you wish to donate)
- Recurring donation — New for 2017! We would like to invite you to become a Zeta Phi Sustainer and contribute on a monthly basis. This will give us a more consistent cash flow and help us to plan capital improvement projects without relying on a single mass donation each year. If you are interested in becoming a Sustainer, please click the button below. There are several pre-set giving options that range from $5 to $25/month. If you would prefer to donate a different amount, please let us know.